Outdoor South Loop High Holidays - Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur
Time & Location
About The Event
At Chabad Jewish Center of South Loop, the High Holidays are a time of joy, warmth and inspiration. Whether your past experience with Judaism is rich or non-existent, you will feel right at home and you will leave filled with inspiration and energy to start the New Year right.
Services are conducted in a fashion that is accessible to all, with Hebrew-English prayerbooks and an English running commentary and insights provided by Rabbi Mordechai Gershon. Join us for this most joyful, uplifting High Holiday Experience, the only of its kind in South Loop!
A lavish outdoor Community Rosh Hashanah Dinner will follow the Evening Services on Friday, September 18th.
No membership is required and all services are free of charge. Please consider a donation to help cover the costs.
RSVP is required to ensure that services are conducted in a safe and social-distanced manner.COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- High Holiday services will be held outdoors. Upon RSVP we will assign you/your family to a seat/s.
- Participants must wear a face covering. Masks will be available for those who need.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for extra sanitizing.
- To enable social distancing, we are asking everyone to reserve a seat in advance.
- Kiddush and refreshments will be individually served in boxes.
May G-d bring healing to those affected and to the world at large.